Monday, February 6, 2012

Winning!


    Just wanted to make a quick entry - I made a lunch today that Evyn had TWO helpings of!!  I am so excited!  For those of you that know us, Evyn is my picky eater and the one that I am always trying to find food for.  Today's lunch was so simple.  I used Light Italian Flatout Flatbread that is 100% whole wheat and has zero grams of sugar, added turkey, and then cheese.  All I did was roll it up and slice it like sushi - super simple!  Evyn ate five of the rolls and all of her strawberries that were served with it.  I even heard her say, "Come to mama" while she was eating!  Sylas ate a little bit, but I know this was because of the strawberries.  He is a fruit fanatic and will eat that over anything. 

 
    My wrap was a tad bit more nutritional.  I had brushed fat free Poppyseed dressing onto mine, then added pepperjack cheese, turkey, and spinach leaves.  So yummy!  I wanted to add spinach to the little's wrap, but Evyn informed me that they "don't eat leaves yet."


    I loved hearing Evyn tell her Daddy all about her "delicious lunch" and that she couldn't wait to eat it again.  Score one for Mommy!!!

1 comment: